1. The independence of the management and the laboratory staff, in order to secure the objectivity and the integrity of the laboratory.
2. The credit application and continuous improvement of the Quality System according to international standards ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO 9001:2008. In addition the credit application of the regulations and suggestions of the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.S.Y.D) concerning the conduction of the laboratory tests.
3. The continuous provision of high quality services to the vets that comply with their requirements and the application of several methods according to the Hellenic Accreditation System (E.S.Y.D).
4. The protection of confidential information of the clients and the protection of property rights.
5. The continuous training of the laboratory staff in order to secure a high level of expertise conducting clinical laboratory tests and dealing with quality issues.
6. The continuous and up to date informing of the laboratory staff. In this way each employee is fully aware of the importance of his/her acts and the correct application of the quality system (ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO 9001:2008).